ELeaf iStick TC 100W - Dual 18650 Mod
The Eleaf iStick TC100W is the latest device in the popular iStick series. The iStick TC100W fires up to 100W and now includes the ability to fire Titanium, Nickel 200, and 316 Stainless Steel wire in temperature control (TC) mode.
The iStick TC100W features an ergonomic design for superior grip and a new improved firing button not seen anywhere else. The fire button is located behind the battery cover and you squeeze the device to fire it. The device also features two magnetic battery covers for easy replacement.
In a first from ELeaf the TC100W is also upgradeable through future firmware updates via Micro USB (included). There is currently an upgrade that increases output on this device to 120W. You can get more details on firmware on the official ELeaf TC 100W page.
The big feature with this mod is that the TC100W has the ability to use either a single or dual high amp 18650 battery configuration (not included). So depending on your preference you can use 75W with a single battery or a full 100W using two batteries. One thing to note is to use the same type of battery and the same mAh when using a dual battery configuration.
IMPORTANT: We recommend using an external charger like the Nitecore I2 for optimal and balanced charging. ELeaf recommends this with use with this battery and using USB only may damage your device or batteries.
ELeaf iStick TC 100W Features:
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Size: 52mm x 23mm x 94mm
- Variable Wattage: 1.0W - 100W
- Temperature Control : Nickel 200/ Titanium / 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance: 0.1 - 3.5ohm for Variable Wattage
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5ohm for Temperature Control
- Magnetized Battery Covers
- Requires a Single or Dual 18650 High Amp Battery Configuration (sold separately)
- Conveniently Located Fire Button Lock/Unlock Function
- Hidden Fire Button
- Stealth Functionality
- OLED Display Screen
- Temperature Alert
- Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Atomizer Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Micro USB Port for Charging or Firmware Updates
- Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless coils.
- The Eleaf iStick TC100W will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery.
ELeaf iStick TC 100W Includes:
- One Eleaf iStick 100W TC Box Mod
- One Manual
WARNING: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous!
ecigmod.ca will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Eleaf iStick TC 100w Video Review by Vapor Trail