Aspire Triton Replacement Coils - 5pc
The new Aspire Triton BVC coils are for the Aspire Triton 1/2, Aspire Atlantis 1/2, or ELeaf Melo 1/2. Aspire Triton coils are based on the popular Aspire Atlantis design, and they employ the same excellent BVC (Bottom Vertical Coil) technology and come with organic cotton wicking material.
Many users will be interested in the Aspire Triton clapton coils. The Triton clapton 0.5ohm coil is the first clapton coil available on the market and offers much more surface area for an even better vaping experience. The beauty of the 1.8ohm is to provide regular users with a high quality mouth to lung coil and thus offer regular vapers more choices in tanks.
Aspire Triton Coils are currently the highest quality coils on the market, are designed to provide an unbeatable vaping experience without the trouble of building your own coils.
Triton 2 Replacement Coils Specs:
- Triton Subohm Coils: 0.3ohm (D:0.9mm, from 45W to 55W) & 0.4ohm (D: 0.5mm, from 25W to 30W) - suitable for direct to lung vaping
- Triton Clapton Coils: 0.5ohm (with clapton style wire, from 40W - 45W) - suitable for direct to lung vaping
- Triton Coils: 1.8ohm (D:0.2mm, from 10W to 13W) - suitable for traditional mouth to lung vaping
- Triton coils sold in packs of 5 for your convenience.
Triton Coil Usage:
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from your tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Prime the coil! Fully saturate the coil with eliquid by dropping 2-3 drops of eLiquid directly onto the cotton wick.
- Screw the bottom cap back onto your tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the eLiquid to feed the coil before vaping again.
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil - then slowly increase the wattage until you reach the desired taste.