Vision Spinner 2 1600mah Battery
Vision has released the highest capacity eGo battery to date with the 1600mAh variable voltage Vision Spinner 2. You're going to love the new finish on these bad boys and they're the most durable eGo ever made. We've got the ORIGINAL Vision version not a clone, and you can verify its authenticity with a scratch off code.
Vision Spinner 2 features:
- Standard eGo and 510 threading
- Width: 16.5mm | Length: 124.5mm
- Upgraded button now has battery charge indicator: White light ~60%-100%, Blue light ~30%-60%, Orange light ~0-30%
- New Upgraded and stable PCB control board
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting your voltage
- New upgraded battery cell (making the Spinner II even more powerful)
- Longer battery life span due to an upgraded PCB circuitry
- Short circuit protection
- Anti-Counterfeit measures - Vision is striving to ensure you know you are getting a genuine product. New anti-counterfeiting measures in the Spinner II include: "improved workmanship with all the dotted patterns on the upper part of the body, the conspicuous V logo button, and the crisscross voltage regulator."
- Cutoff Time: Approximately 8 seconds
The Spinner 2 has a dial located at the base of the battery with four markings to indicate approximate output voltages of 3.3, 3.8, 4.3, and 4.8 volts but is also adjustable throughout the entire voltage range. Simply turn the dial to your desired voltage. As with previous models it features an easy to read numbered dial.
Note: Like most eGo batteries Spinner 2 does not come with a charger, but they are sold seperately: Spinner 2 Charger.
INSTRUCTIONS (FROM VISION)
Turn on/off the battery
- The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
- When the battery is off, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
- When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
Set the voltage output
- Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v
- The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level
- Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number
- The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to ﬁne-tune your voltage output, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
- Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully
Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level
- If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power
- If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power
- If the button displays ORANGE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power ( time to charge the battery!)
- The button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged
- Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level
Other important facts
- Short circuit protection - when battery is on, in case of a short circuit occurred which usually happens if the user operates wrongly during installing a cartomizer onto the battery or connecting USB charger to the battery, the button ﬂashes three times and stop working temporarily until the conditions causing short circuit are removed
- Working time protection - when battery is on, in case of pressing the button non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button ﬂashes ﬁve times and shut down the output instantly
- Charging time - Spinner II, for its large capacity of 1600mA, requires about 5-6 hours to be fully recharged if the the battery has no power at all.
- Charging - Spinner II, no different to regular eGo batteries, requires a standard USB charger of 420mA output and a wall adapter of 500mA output. Any use of non-standard chargers, especially with higher output such as iPhone chargers, is likely to damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Therefore the usage of non-standard chargers on Spinner II is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.
Warning: Spinner II, like regular eGo batteries, requires a standard USB charger of 420mAh output and a wall adapter of 500mAh output. Use of non-standard chargers, such as iPhone chargers, is likely to damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Therefore the usage of non-standard chargers on Spinner II is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.